How to boost your immune system and avoid getting sick
Have you already wondered why you constantly get sick and catch every cold? Especially in winter, the nose is running frequently, one sinusitis, tonsillitis or bronchitis follows the next. Do you have the feeling of never really being fit although you greatly take care of your health? There are many factors that influence the immune system and can bring the body out of balance. To a certain degree the body can find its way back to balance on its own. However, when a certain degree is exceeded, the body is overburdened in its compensation mechanism and gets sick.
Factors influencing the immune system are the following:
- Stress and insufficient periods of rest
- Mental strain, e.g. fear, depressive mood, sorrows, grief
- Weak digestive system, e.g. through abnormal bacterial colonisation of gut flora, food intolerances
- Environmental pollution, e.g. air pollution, excessive noise, toxic substances in furniture and clothes
- Insufficient exercise and fresh air, not enough sun
- Unhealthy diet: too much sugar and refined grains, not enough vegetables and fibres
- Alcohol, nicotine, drugs weakening the immune system
Holistic homeopathic treatment and alternative medicine for recurring infections in Unteraegeri, Zug.