What you can now actively do for your health
Are you prone to colds and infections? Do you have a lot of stress at work or at home? Perhaps you are worried about an infection? Or do you want to know what else you can do to support your immune system?
You can now do a lot yourself to strengthen yourself from within and be less susceptible to infections. Pathogens have a much harder time against a strong immune system. It is always our own immune system that manages the healing process. Nature has given us a sophisticated immune defence system that does a great job in dealing with pathogens. In order for our immune system to be able to do its work without restrictions, we should actively support it.
Tips for a strong immune system
- Eat a healthy diet: avoid foods containing sugar and white flour, eat only little meat and dairy products, but lots of vegetables and wholemeal products (organic quality).
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes.
- Go out into nature, exercise and do sports regularly.
- Ensure a restful deep sleep of at least 8 hours.
- Avoid stress, anxiety and psychological strain, because cortisol, which is released in these situations, weakens the immune system. Make sure to balance this with meditation, autogenic training or other relaxation methods.
- Supplement your diet with natural acerola (vitamin C) at 1000 mg per day.
- Make sure you have an adequate supply of vitamin D. Your individual dosage depends on your actual value and body weight. I will be happy to advise you to find your personal dosage.
- Cistus is a very powerful medicinal plant especially for respiratory tract infections and can offer good protection against them.
I am still here for you
I would be happy to support you in strengthening your immune system or in case of acute complaints, such as injuries or colds.
The practice continues to operate and especially now in these challenging times I am here for you and I am happy to advise you by phone or Skype.
Do you have questions or complaints? Do you have questions about homeopathic or naturopathic treatment options? Call and arrange a consultation appointment by phone or book directly online.
My services are recognized by almost all Swiss supplementary insurance companies. I look forward to hearing from you.
Tips for a strong immune system. I am still here for you by phone and Skype.